Email filters are a great way to keep your inbox organized and spam-free. With GMX’s email platform, you can easily set up and use powerful email filters to help sort incoming emails into different folders, delete unwanted emails, and more. In this article, we’ll discuss how to set up and use GMX’s email filters so that you can make the most of your email experience. Read on to learn more about GMX’s versatile email filter options and how to utilize them for clean and organized inboxes!
Setting up filters in GMX
When you set up a new email account with GMX, you’ll be given the option to add filters to your inbox. These filters help you organize your email by automatically sorting messages into different folders based on criteria that you specify.
To set up a filter, click the Filters tab in your GMX settings. Then, click the New Filter button.
In the New Filter window, you’ll be asked to enter a name for your filter and select the criteria that will trigger it. For example, you can create a filter that moves all emails from a certain sender into a separate folder.
Once you’ve created your filter, click the Save button and it will be applied to your inbox immediately.
Using GMX filters
GMX’s email filters are a great way to keep your inbox organized and tidy. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set them up:
1. Log into your GMX account and click on the “Settings” cog in the top right corner.
2. In the “Mail” section of the Settings menu, click on the “Filters” tab.
3. Click on the “Add Filter” button.
4. In the “Filter Name” field, enter a name for your filter (e.g., “Promotions”).
5. In the “Apply Filter If” drop-down menu, select the criterion that will trigger the filter (e.g., “Sender is”).
6. In the adjacent text field, enter the email address or domain that you want to filter (e.g., “@promotions.com”).
7. In the “Do The Following” section, select what you want GMX to do with emails that match your filter criteria (e.g., “Move to folder”).
8. In the adjacent drop-down menu, select the folder where you want filtered emails to be moved (e.g., “Promotions”).
9. Click on the “Add Filter” button to save your new filter.
Tips for using email filters
Email filters can be a great way to organize your inbox and keep unwanted messages from cluttering it up. Gmx.de makes it easy to set up email filters so you can start enjoying a more organized inbox today. Here are a few tips for using GMX’s email filters:
1. If you get a lot of emails from a certain sender, you can create a filter to automatically move those messages to a designated folder. That way, you can easily access them when you need to, but they won’t be taking up space in your inbox.
2. You can also use filters to block certain types of email attachments. For example, if you never want to receive PDF files as attachments, you can create a filter that blocks them.
3. Filters can also be used to automatically delete certain types of messages. For example, if you only want to keep messages from friends and family in your inbox, you can create a filter that deletes all other messages automatically.
4. Finally, don’t forget that you can always edit or delete filters if they’re not working out the way you wanted them to. So if you find that you’re accidentally deleting important messages or not seeing messages from certain senders, don’t hesitate to tweak your filters until they’re just right.
Setting up GMX’s email filters is a great way to keep your inbox organized and free from unwanted emails. With its user-friendly interface, you can quickly set up the various filters as per your preferences and customize them for specific senders or subjects. This ensures that all the important messages get through while allowing you to delete any junk mail immediately without having to read it. Now that you know how to filter emails on GMX, start setting up those filters so that your inbox stays clutter-free!